Ratcliffe Avenue is situated within the Monyhull Hall Estate, Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 3 of the M42 which gives quicker access to both the M5 and M40.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B30 3NZ
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* LIVING ROOM HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, FIRE SURROUND WITH ELECTRIC FIRE AND DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS LEADING TO THE CONSERVATORY,
* CONSERVATORY HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS LEADING TO THE PATIO AREA.
* KITCHEN HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, A RANGE OF WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, MATCHING DRAWER AND BASE CUPBOARDS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, GAS HOB, ELECTRIC OVEN, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER WITH MIXER TAPS OVER PLUMBING AND SPACE FOR WASHING MACHINE AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* W.C HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, LOW LEVEL W.C AND WASH HAND BASIN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* STORAGE CUPBOARD AND AIRING CUPBOARD.
* FAMILY BATHROOM HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, PANELLED BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, LOW LEVEL W.C AND PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN.
* MASTER BEDROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DRESSING AREA LEADING TO EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, SHOWER CUBICLE, LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND DOOR TO STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* REAR GARDEN HAVING PAVED PATIO AREA, LAWN, SHRUBS TO BORDERS AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
* GARAGE HAVING UP AND OVER GARAGE DOOR AND ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
7' 11" x 9' 3" (2.41m x 2.82m)
12' 2" x 15' 10" (3.71m x 4.83m)
12' 0" x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m)
12' 2" x 8' 2" (3.71m x 2.49m)
8' 2" x 16' 6" (2.49m x 5.03m)
12' 3" x 8' 0" (3.73m x 2.44m)
6' 9" x 5' 7" (2.06m x 1.70m)
12' 2" x 12' 2" (3.71m x 3.71m)
10' 1" x 8' 0" (3.07m x 2.44m)
8' 6" x 16' 9" (2.59m x 5.11m)