- Part of a wider portfolio
- Subject to an option agreement in part
- Vacant possession available
- Subject to VAT
8.83 acres (3.58 ha) of woodland at Widdrington Station, Morpeth, Northumberland
ON BEHALF OF HARWORTH GROUP PLC
Lot 10 – coloured green on the plan
8.83 acres (3.58 ha) of woodland at Widdrington Station, Morpeth,
A block of mainly mature mixed woodland accessed from a roadway
leading from the B1337 north east of Widdrington Station.
The land is in hand.
This lot is subject to an Option Agreement in respect of a proposed
redevelopment of the adjoining former Stobswood Brickworks whereby
an access route may be created along the southern boundary of this lot.
Details in the Data Room.
No services are connected.
There is a pylon and cables crossing this lot.
The land is opted for Value Added Tax at the standard rate. Offers should be
made net of VAT, however VAT will be chargeable in addition to the purchase
Please refer to sales brochure for further information.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS WHICH APPLY TO ALL LOTS.
1. All relevant documents applicable to each lot are available within a web based Data Room. Access
can be gained via: . Interested parties visiting the site will need to provide contact details before being able to access data
relating to the individual lots.
2. All the lots are freehold but most lots are subject to leases or licences. Please refer to the individual lot descriptions. Full details are available in the Data Room.
3. All lots are sold subject to all rights of support, public and private rights of way, water, light, drainage and other easements, quasi easements and wayleaves, all or any other like rights,
whether mentioned or not.
4. There will be no apportionment of rents paid in advance to the vendor who will retain all rental payments made prior to the completion date.
5. All existing uses are permitted (agriculture, equestrian, forestry as appropriate to the specific lot). A development clawback will attach to all lots whereby 20% of the uplift in value as a result of
the grant of planning permission for alternative uses within a period of 25 years from the date of completion will apply. Please see main description for clawback provisions for Lot 11 which differ.
6. Lots 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 10 and 19 are undisturbed land.
7. Lots 4, 5, 9 and 11 to 18 inclusive have been the subject of open cast mining as part of the Stobswood and Maidens Hall Open Cast Schemes.
These lots are subject to Aftercare provisions. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser of each lot to abide by and complete any outstanding works outlined in the Aftercare provisions. Details available in the Data Room.
8. An inspection of all lots may be undertaken at all reasonable times whilst carrying a copy of this brochure. Please note that a number of lots are subject to existing Licenses or Tenancies and care
should be taken not to cause damage to crops or endanger the welfare of any livestock. Parties inspecting the land do this entirely at their own risk. A number of lots can be accessed via existing public
rights of way.
9. Areas are approximate and are taken from Ordnance Survey data and have not been taken from the Rural Land Registry data/maps.
10. The treatment of Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements insofar as they are registered are covered by the terms of individual tenancy agreements. Please refer to documentation within the Data Room.
11. Boundary responsibilities where known are indicated on the lot plans by means if T marks in the direction of ownership.
12. Sporting rights, insofar as they are owned, are included in the sale of all lots.
13. All lots are opted for value added tax at the standard rate. Offers should be made net of VAT, however VAT will be chargeable in addition to the purchase price.
14. General rights of drainage and servicing are reserved in favour of lots 11 to 19 inclusive over land formerly in the ownership of the vendor, and over lot 19. Reciprocal rights will be reserved as necessary over lots 11 to 19 inclusive.
15. Date of Information: Brochure prepared April 2019; Photographs taken March 2019 and May 2018.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: