Rednal Road is situated in Kings Norton, Birmingham, dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph's and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42. Other facilities include Kings Norton Business Centre which contains over 80 companies employing some 1250 people, Kings Norton Park and Library and Wast Hills Driving range and 9 hole pitch & putt course.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A LARGE REAR GARDEN.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO FRONT ASPECT, WALL MOUNTED FIRE WITH SURROUND, SLIDING DOOR TO REAR AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH GAS HOB AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE/BOX ROOM ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, STEPS LEADING UP TO LAWNED AREA AND PEBBLED FOREGARDEN, WITH MATURE PLANTS AND TREES TO SIDE.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
26' 00" x 9' 09" (7.92m x 2.97m)
15' 06 max" x 10' 08 max" (4.72m x 3.25m)
13' 00" x 9' 05" (3.96m x 2.87m)
12' 01" x 9' 09" (3.68m x 2.97m)
6' 07" x 5' 02" (2.01m x 1.57m)
6' 07" x 5' 05" (2.01m x 1.65m)