- STUDIO APARTMENT
- BED-SITTING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- COVERED CAR PORT
- NORFOLK HOMES DEVELOPMENT
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- MUST BE SEEN!
- THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED AT 85% OF ITS MARKET VALUE
- PART OF AN AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME AIMED AT LOCAL FIRST TIME BUYERS
Poringland Primary School (0.3mi.)
Framingham Earl High School (1.0mi.)
Framingham Earl High School (1.0mi.)
PRICE RANGE £85,000 - £95,000.
Bedroom/Sitting Room 14'10 x 11'10 (4.52m x 3.60m)
Bathroom 6'1 x 6'2 (1.85m x 1.87m)
Kitchen 7'4 x 7'6 (2.23m x 2.28m) We are delighted to offer this first floor studio apartment situated within the highly sought after South Norwich village of Poringland. Located within close proximity to local amenities and transport links, the property is offered at 85% of its market value through the affordable housing scheme, designed to appeal to local residents.
Off road parking is provided within the properties dedicated car port and parking. The secure communal entrance hall has stairs leading to the open plan sitting/bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, and modern bathroom with shower over the panelled bath. A modern neutral décor is offered throughout, with a built in double airing cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler.
PORINGLAND is a thriving South Norfolk village located within three miles of the Cathedral City of Norwich and within close proximity to the Norfolk Broads. The village offers a variety of local amenities including schooling which feeds the high school within the adjacent village of Framingham Earl, shops including a supermarket, post office, food outlets, village pub and doctors surgeries. The village is well served with excellent transport links including regular bus services, with access to Norwich, Bungay and beyond. Recreationally there are a number of local walks, including Poringland Wood, a playing field, and a children's playbarn. The city of Norwich remains the main commercial, cultural, retail, entertainment and transport link for the county with trains running regularly from here to London, Cambridge and the rest of the country.
DIRECTIONS Leave Norwich via the Trowse Interchange opposite the County Hall on the A146 signposted Lowestoft and Beccles. Just past the A47 Norwich by-pass junction, keep right and take the B1332 signposted to Bungay. After approximately two and a half miles pass through the village of Framingham Earl and into Poringland. At the first roundabout continue straight over, and at the second roundabout, turn right onto Devlin Drive. Continue over the first mini roundabout turning left onto Blackthorn Way. Continue along turning left onto Trafalgar Square. At the t-junction turn left, and follow the road to the right, where the property can be found on the left hand side indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: