- Substantial Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms / Four Receptions
- Quality Features
- Harton Village
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking For Multiple Cars
- Close To Well Regarded Schools
- QUOTE ID: 360566
Mortimer Primary School (0.4mi.)
Harton Technology College (0.4mi.)
Harton Academy (0.4mi.)
* PART EX CONSIDERED *Located in the ever popular and well respected village of Harton, this delightful FAMILY HOME offers a great space and footprint perfect for the growing family. Having been improved to a high standard throughout with many quality features including a LARGE LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN, this FOUR bedroom detached home has been well looked after by the present owner and has FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS. Positioned well for access to many local amenities to include St Peters Church, local shops, bus and road links as well as in the catchment for many Ofsted Outstanding Schools. The accommodation layout itself briefly comprises of door to hallway, ground floor cloaks wc, lounge, sun room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, store room and family bathroom wc. Externally the gardens are fully enclosed behind walls, railings, gates and fencing. They are block paved for ease of maintenance and provide additional PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS. **If your looking for space, quality and enviable location - then this one is for you. Call now to avoid disappointment **
With stairs to the first floor, porcelain floor tiling and built in cupboard.
WC and wash basin, tiled walls and floor and clad ceiling with spot lights.
LOUNGE 4.72m (15'6) x 4.29m (14'1)
Contemporary modern fire surround with real flame gas fire, ceiling mouldings and coving, double doors to the dining room and French door to the front sun room.
SUN ROOM 4.04m (13'3) x 1.27m (4'2)
To the front of the home with laminate floor. An ideal place to relax with a book and catch the days sun.
SITTING ROOM 4.67m (15'4) x 4.22m (13'10)
Contemporary feature fire surround with real flame gas fire, ceiling mouldings and coving and bay window.
DINING ROOM 3.68m (12'1) x 3.23m (10'7)
Modern style wall mounted gas fire, double doors from the lounge and French doors to the garden.
KITCHEN 4.19m (13'9) x 3.25m (10'8)
Fitted with a good range of wall, base units and work surfaces housing a sink unit, double extractor hood with range style cooker, space for dishwasher, fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, clad ceiling and spot lights, tiled floor, arch to dining room and door to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Landing and half landing with loft access via a ladder. Te loft has a light and boarding for storage. The landing has a large walk in store room which could possibly be used as a small computer room/study.
BEDROOM 4.14m (13'7) x 3.58m (11'9)
Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and laminate floor.
BEDROOM 3.99m (13'1) x 3.63m (11'11)
BEDROOM 4.27m (14'0) x 2.11m (6'11)
BEDROOM 2.95m (9'8) x 1.55m (5'1)
This room is an ideal store room or could double up as a computer room or study.
A lovely large bathroom with four piece suite comprising corner jacuzzi spa bath with wash basin and WC, separate double shower enclosure with mains feed shower and body jets, tiled walls and floor, clad ceiling and spot lights, ladder style radiator.
Enclosed to the rear of the plot is a large detached garage with electric roller shutter door, power, light and courtesy door.
The gardens are fully enclosed behind walls, railings, gates and fencing. They are block paved for ease of maintenance and provide additional parking and standage for multiple vehicles. There is an external tap.
The Agent of the North
Andrew Craig is The Agent of the North and as Chartered Surveyors we can help you with all your Residential and Commercial property needs. Sales, Conveyancing, Lettings, Property Management, Surveys and Valuations. Call now on[use Contact Agent Button]
Working Hard For You
Our Customer Care Centre is open until 8pm EVERY weekday and 10am - 4pm EVERY Saturday and Sunday so if lazy Sundays are not your thing we would love to hear from you. Call either your local branch or[use Contact Agent Button]
Every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars and whilst believed to be accurate they are for general guidance only and they must not be relied upon as statements of representation of fact. Any prospective Purchasers or Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained and if the property has been subject to any modifications/alterations that these were in accordance with any necessary planning or building regulations which may or may not be applicable. The mention of fixtures, fittings and appliances does not imply that they are in working order. All photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
These details have been prepared in good faith from information taken during our inspection of the property. They have not yet been verified by the seller and should therefore not be relied on in any way and used for general information only.
EPC Rating: C
See more properties like this: