Well presented ground floor flat in a converted Victorian house on direct bus routes to Solihull and Acocks Green. Lounge with open plan kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Has the benefit of gas central heating , double glazing, large communal rear garden and communal off road parking. UNFURNISHED .
* EPC Rating: This property has an energy rating of D.
* Any restrictions: Sorry, No Pets allowed.
* Deposit: One months rent.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Permitted payments - Before the tenancy starts (payable to the agent)
Deposit: One months rent.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request) - To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant's Request)
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant.
- Early Termination
of the tenancy (Tenant's Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
- Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
You can view all our fees on our website: .
Robert Aston & Company is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.