RB Gates Nationwide are pleased to bring to the market this immaculate five bedroom detached home, offering a home ready to move into (WITH NO CHAIN). Situated within this highly desirable development in Heathley Park with close proximity to local amenities and great transport links using the Groby Road A50 and easy access to the M1 & M69. This location features great link to the local hospital (Glenfield Hospital), which is approximately less than 1 mile away.
As one would expect of a property of this standard the home is double glazed PVCu windows, and gas central heating [boiler serviced every year as part of the British Gas Package]
The property comprises of ground floor entrance leading to Lounge, Dining Room and Large Conservatory, Kitchen and converted Double Garage, which is now used as a second Lounge area with plentiful living-space. The first floor comprises of 4 double bedrooms (one with en suite), 1 single bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear of the property has a large garden with a large work shed also connected to electricity.
Lounge: 3.588m x 4.871m [11’8” x 16’0”]
Dining Room: 3.583m x 3.061m [11’7” x 10’0”]
Conservatory: 4.827m x 3.606m [15’8” x 11’8”]
Kitchen: 3.267m x 3.041m [10’7” x 10’0”]
Utility / Pantry: 1.599m x 3.067m [5’2” x 10’1”]
Bedroom 1: 2.992m x 2.926m [9’8” x 9’6”]
Bedroom 2: 2.323m x 5.801m [7’6” x 19’0”]
Bedroom 3: 2.010m x 2.534m [6’6” x 8’3”]
Bedroom 4: 3.185m x 3.559m [10’4” x 11’7”]
Bedroom 5: 4.462m x 2.832m [14’6” x 9’3”] + En Suite
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as properties such as these rarely stay on the market for long.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment on[use Contact Agent Button].