- Tenure: Freehold
- Delightful character garden flat in a beautiful 1910 detached property
- One of just two in the building and occupying the entrie ground floor
- Character features and high ceilings
- Well-equipped dual aspect kitchen inc range cooker and full range of appliances
- Private courtyard garden to one side and private front garden
- Parking space at rear
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Freehold of building included
- Half a mile from Penn Hill and Ashley Cross
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School (0.2mi.)
Courthill Infant School (0.3mi.)
Baden-Powell and St Peter's Church of England Junior School (0.4mi.)
A delightful character ground floor garden flat built in approximately 1910 with high ceilings and spacious rooms. The property offers 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a well-equipped kitchen and separate dining room with double doors into the garden. Occupying the entire ground floor, it is just one of two in the building and includes the freehold.
The property is located within ½ a mile of the bars and restaurants in Penn Hill and a similar distance to Ashley Cross and Parkstone Train Station.
• 2 double bedroom ground floor flat converted in a beautiful character 1910 detached house with just one other apartment.
• Well equipped, dual aspect kitchen including a Range cooker, fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine
• Private courtyard garden to one side, parking space at rear and southerly front garden behind a brick wall front boundary
• Modern bathroom with white suite
• Parquet flooring in entrance hall and main bedroom
• Gas central heating & double glazing
• This apartment includes the freehold of the building
Woodside Road is less than half a mile from Penn Hill with its café culture offering a range of bars, restaurants, shops, and a patisserie. Branksome Park is just over a mile away and provides a lovely walk through the Chine to Branksome Beach. Along the way, you will find Branksome Park Tennis Club which offers coaching for all ages. In terms of schooling, the property currently falls into the Baden Powell and Courthill School catchment areas.
Tenure: Freehold subject to and benefiting from a 99 year lease on flat 2 The lease on flat 1 is approximately 50 years but can be extended at nominal cost.
Maintenance Charges: As and when necessary shared between the two
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING:
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: