- Contemporary Kitchen with integrated Oven, Electric Hob and Extractor Hood
- Large living Room with patio doors to sunroom
- Sunroom to the Rear
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- Two spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
Situated in the desirable village of Glenfield within walking distance of local amenities, this newly renovated, immaculately presented property offers spacious living accommodation with well proportioned rooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
There is off street parking for up to 4 vehicles and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band D for Council Tax.
The property is available now.
Property Information - Situated in the desirable village of Glenfield within walking distance of local amenities, this property is neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, the property is also on main bus routes to the City Centre and is also close to the A50 for commuting to the M1.
The property is double glazed and has gas central heating.
The property briefly comprises:
- Modern kitchen area with a built in oven and hob over looking the garden
- Spacious through reception room with bay window at the front and patio doors leading onto sunroom at the rear
- Large master bedroom benefiting from a three piece Ensuite
- Second large double bedroom at the rear featuring built-in wardrobes
- Single bedroom to the front
- Contemporary family bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite including rainfall shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Well proportioned mature established garden with lawn and patio area
- Large driveway with space for four vehicles
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button]. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at
Additional Fees - Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £875
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: