- well presented family home in popular estate
- bright, modern lounge
- good size kitchen with open plan dining room
- french doors out to the garden
- 3 bedrooms
- well mantained and landscaped gardens
- 2/3 car driveway
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 3 bedroom semi detached family home in the very popular Hawthorn Grove estate in Cambuslang?
Would you like a lovely, bright lounge with fresh decor, contrasting neutral carpeting and glazed double doors leading into the dining area?
What about a fresh, modern kitchen with 'shaker' style units, tiled splashback, contrasting light beechwood worktops, contrasting vinyl flooring and an open plan dining room which has french doors out to the garden?
How about 3 well presented bedrooms, with fitted storage in two of the rooms and all with modern decor and contrasting carpeting?
Would you like a partially tiled family bathroom, with white suite, shower over the bath, and contrasting vinyl flooring?
What about fantastic gardens to the rear with raised decked patio and flower beds, mature trees & shrub, and plenty of privacy?
How about a 2/3 car driveway to the front?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call us on[use Contact Agent Button]
Lounge 4.04m (13'3') x 3.78m (12'5')
Kitchen 2.67m (8'9') x 2.21m (7'3')
Dining Room 2.67m (8'9') x 2.72m (8'11')
Bedroom 1 3.12m (10'3') x 3.02m (9'11')
Bedroom 2 3.05m (10'0') x 2.84m (9'4')
Bedroom 3 2.59m (8'6') x 2.06m (6'9')
Family Bathroom 1.93m (6'4') x 1.90m (6'3')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: