Cromer Academy (0.3mi.)
Cromer Junior School (0.3mi.)
Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School, Cromer (0.5mi.)
The apartments and building has been specifically designed and built for the over 55's market place offering communal facilities which include a residents lounge with kitchen, laundry, hairdressing salon, guest suites, landscaped grounds, private parking, guest parking, resident on site manager, alarm/ intercom facility in each apartment linked to as central monitoring system and lift access to all floors.
Ashdown Court at a Glance.
· Housing with support
· 52 flats, cottages. Built in 1993. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
· Resident management staff and community alarm service
· Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, hairdressing salon
· Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 500 yards; shop 500 yards; post office 0.6 mile(s); town centre 1/4 mile; GP 1/4 mile; social centre 1/4 mile.
· Regular social activities include coffee mornings, bingo, cheese & wine evening, Easter events and fund raising. New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission) Edit
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door from the communal hallway, coving to the ceiling, built-in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, wall mounted telephone entry system, doors leading into the living room, bedroom and bathroom. Pull cord emergency system and intercom entry phone.
LOUNGE DINER Full height double glazed door to the rear aspect opening on to a Juliet balcony. Feature fireplace with ornate surround and marble effect hearth and back with inset coal effect electric fire. Coving to the ceiling, emergency pull cord, electric storage heaters, opening into the kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
KITCHEN Matching range of fitted base and wall mounted units set beneath roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/ freezer, inset four ring halogen hob, built-in eye level electric oven, tiled splash backs, coving to the ceiling.
BEDROOM Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the communal garden. Built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, coving to the ceiling, emergency pull cord.
BATHROOM Bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, coving to the ceiling, extractor fan, wall mounted light and electric shaver point. Wall mounted heater.
LEASE DETAILS The current owner informs us that there is 69 years left on the lease.
We have been advised the service charge is £2271.98 per annum and the ground rent is £216.18
See more properties like this: