- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace home with a private garden, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in popular Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio, with an allocated parking space behind the garden.
- Home Report available online.
Burnbrae Primary School (0.2mi.)
St Mary's Primary School (0.4mi.)
Bonnyrigg Primary School (0.4mi.)
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace home with a private garden, set in a modern residential development, located in popular Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard, carpeted stairs leading up to the first-floor landing, serves each room on the ground floor, and opens into the bright and spacious, rear facing living room, featuring laminate flooring, an under-stair storage cupboard and patio doors to the rear garden. The good-size WC includes a modern two-piece suite; whilst the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and a range of integrated appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a cupboard and fitted wardrobe. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring and space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, whilst single bedroom three has carpeting and a pendant light fitting. The stylish and well-appointed bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath and tiled walls. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with convenient commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park, with many high-street names, is within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area, for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses, all close by.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: