- Contemporary two bedroom 'loft style' apartment
- Impressive kitchen living and entertaining area with mezzanine snug / home office
- Bespoke Leicht fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Feature hardwood oak flooring laid to entrance hall, living and kitchen areas with under floor heating
- Secure development with communal visitors reception and lift access to upper floors
- Two secure and allocated parking spaces
- Help to Buy available
- EPC Rating = D
Stunning two bedroom "loft style" apartment with open plan kitchen/living area with mezzanine level situated within a gated development in the heart of Solihull. Help to Buy available!
Savills are present the last few remaining apartments at The Exchange, a collection of stunning, contemporary "loft style" and penthouse apartments in the heart of Solihull.
Consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK, Solihull offers the best of countryside and city living. With over 1,500 acres of parkland, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the surrounding countryside and nearby historic locations including Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and The Cotswolds.
Solihull also has shopping in the bag. Home to Touchwood, Mell Square Shopping Centre, House of Fraser and John Lewis, nearby high streets in Shirley and Knowle have plenty to offer, too. You'll also be able to satisfy your hunger in the town's excellent selection of restaurants, bars and eateries, or one of the highly regarded gastropubs within the surrounding villages, just a short drive away.
Solihull train station is just ten minutes' walk away, providing a fast service to Birmingham Snow Hill and London Marylebone with journey times to the capital set to decrease to under 50 minutes with the development of HS2 by 2026. The nearby motorway also allows quick access to the North and South, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
The perfect place for professionals and families alike, Solihull boasts well regarded primary and secondary schools of outstanding repute, with exceptional public schools all within walking distance.
Contact Savills today to register your interest in the final phase of this exclusive development.
Square Footage: 1019 sq ft
See more properties like this: