Becket Primary School (0.2mi.)
Kingsmead School (0.4mi.)
The Kingsmead School (0.4mi.)
- Available now
*** LET AGREED *** This modernised 1 bed apartment is ideal for a single person looking for a central Derby location. **NO TENANT FEES*****NO PETS**
Accommodation - This brand new apartment is situated above Emilys Steak House on Monk Street and is accessed from the rear off Forman Street via a private entrance.
The rear steps take you up to the front door which provides access to only two apartments.
In brief, there is a large hallway, lounge/ kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Permit parking is available and the property benefits from electric radiators and upvc double glazing
Large Hallway - Front door into spacious hallway with vinyl floor covering
Living Space - 17'9" x 18'0" (5.41m x 5.49m) - Lounge area with brand new carpet and decor, windows overlooking Monk Street. Optional settee. Electric radiator. Open plan to kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktop, stainless steel sink with extending washer tap and complimentary tiling, Viinyl floor covering to floors. Includes fitted oven, hob and extractor and has washing machine and fridge/freezer spaces.
Bedroom - 9'0" x 9'09" (2.74m x 2.97m) - Double bedroom with brand new carpet and decor. Electric radiator. Window to side.
Bathroom - 7'10" (max) x 5'10" (2.39m ( max) x 1.78m) - With low level wc, pedestal basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail and mirrored cabinet. Complimentary splashback panelling and vinyl flooring.
Externally - The property is within walking distance of all city centre amenities (bus station within 5 minutes). Permit parking is available.
Viewings - Strictly through Boxall Brown and Jones
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. These can be found at
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
See more properties like this: