- traditional sandstone family home in popular location
- traditional features including high ceilings & cornice
- large, bright lounge with bay windows
- 2nd lounge/dining room to the rear
- 3 bedrooms all on the upper level
- lovely modern shower room
- enclosed gardens
- great commute for city centre
Hello, are you looking for a really lovely, 3 bedroom mid terrace, traditional sandstone family home, in a popular area of Carmyle, Glasgow?
Would you like a lovely, big lounge with beautiful bay window , feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring and fresh neutral decor?
What about a 2nd sitting room to the rear of the property, again with a traditional fireplace, neutral decor, the same wood laminate flooring and an alcove which would be ideal for a table & chairs?
How about having the kitchen to the rear of the property with white gloss units, contrasting worktops and tiled flooring?
Would you like 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles and a single with both doubles having the bay windows, and all with fresh decor and new contrasting carpeting?
What about a gorgeous shower room with double size shower enclosure with fixed glass screen, modern wet wall panelling and heated chrome towel rail?
How about enclosed gardens to the rear with large lawn?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE CONSULTATION ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 4.95m (16'3') x 3.91m (12'10')
2nd Lounge/Dining Room 4.17m (13'8') x 3.78m (12'5')
Kitchen 2.67m (8'9') x 2.57m (8'5')
Bedroom 1 4.83m (15'10') x 3.00m (9'10')
Bedroom 2 3.76m (12'4') x 3.15m (10'4')
Bedroom 3 3.05m (10'0') x 2.31m (7'7')
Shower Room 2.31m (7'7') x 1.78m (5'10')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: