- An extended terraced home
- Conveniently close to Cowbridge town
- Living room open plan to a dining area
- Modern kitchen and utility area
- Ground floor WC / shower room
- Two double bedrooms & shower room to the first floor
- Long garden to rear including patio and summer house
- Off road parking to rear
- EPC rating: D58
Ysgol Iolo Morganwg (0.1mi.)
Y Bont Faen Primary School (0.2mi.)
Cowbridge Comprehensive School (0.4mi.)
SUMMARY With a long rear garden an extended terraced home conveniently close to Cowbridge town. Living room with woodburner and open plan to a dining area. Kitchen, utility area and ground floor shower room. To the first floor: two double bedrooms, shower room and store. Long garden to rear including flagstone paved patio and timber summer house and off road parking area.
SITUATION The Historic Market Town of Cowbridge is at the heart of the rural vale and is famous for its quality, individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within the town itself. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Conveniently close to Cowbridge Town Centre and all its amenities
* Entrance porch opening in to lounge
* Lounge with shutters to the front window and woodburner resting on a slate hearth recessed within a chimney breast
* Open plan to the a dining area with second working fireplace
* Modern kitchen to the rear of the property with window looking over the garden
* Fitted with a range of unit with oven, hob and integrated dishwasher to remain
* Adjacent utility area connecting to a ground floor bathroom and door into garden; with space for fridge-freezer and plumbing for washing machine
* Ground floor 'wet room' with walk in shower area
* Principal double bedroom running the width of the property and including a shuttered windows and a feature, period fireplace
* Second double bedroom with window to the rear
* Modern shower room and WC
* Adjacent, separate store room
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Long garden to rear including lawn, flagstone-paved sun terrace fronting a timber Summer House
* Raised vegetable bed
* Gated entrance to far end of garden opening on to:
* Off road parking area, accessed from Aberthin Road, with space for two cars end-to-end
* Space for garage / store shed
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office, travel along High Street into Eastgate, towards the traffic lights. No 9 Eastgate will be to your left, between the turning into Druids Green and the traffic lights. Off road parking for two cars is located to the rear of the property, accessed from Aberthin Road.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: