Monyhull Hall Road is situated within Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42 which gives easy access to the M5, M40 and M6.
how to get there: Enter into Sat Nav B30 3QD
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/ Google Maps Street View.
* GROUND FLOOR, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION WITH ALLOCATED PARKING.
* LIVING/DINING ROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC OVEN WITH GAS HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER AND WALL MOUNTED TOWEL RAIL.
* ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Leasehold.
15' 01" x 15' 03" (4.60m x 4.65m)
8' 10" x 8' 00" (2.69m x 2.44m)
9' 02" x 11' 11" (2.79m x 3.63m)
8' 11" x 9' 06" (2.72m x 2.90m)
7' 07" x 5' 06" (2.31m x 1.68m)