- Luxury City Centre Apartments
- One Bedroom - 540sq.ft
- Third Floor
- Completion May 2019
- On-Site Parking
- Spacious, Bright & Contemporary
- Concierge Service
- Key City Centre Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Walking Distance from a range of amenities
These soon to be luxury city centre apartments are proudly brought to the sales market via Red Rooves Limited. This former office building will be transformed into 80 apartments with the first four floors due for completion in May 2019.
* Completion 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors May 2019
* Completion for the rest of the building January 2020
* 250-year leasehold
* 80 apartments
* Studios from £129,950
* One bedrooms from £145,950
* Two bedrooms from £174,950
* Secure on-site parking £13,500 per space
* Ground rent £340pa
* Service Charge is yet to be set
Hatton Garden is a former office building that is soon to be transformed into luxury city centre residential apartments. Perfect for young professionals and couples, each apartment will radiate a homely feel without compromising on space or style. Situated on Hatton Garden this quiet area is sandwiched between the Georgian Quarter, Retail Core and Commercial District making it a perfect location for city centre living. There are already a number of well-established long-term residential communities on and adjacent to Hatton Gardens supplemented by a range of local amenities such as coffee shops, convenience stores, gyms and doctor's surgeries. Within three minutes' walk of Hatton Garden occupants can tap directly into everything the city centre has to offer and the green space of St Johns garden is within 100m, with the World Heritage Waterfront 500m in the opposite direction.
The location has excellent transport links by road, rail and bus with Lime Street Station being only 4 minutes' walk away, taking you directly to Manchester in 30 minutes and into London in under 2 hours.
The 80 apartments will comprise of studios, one and two bedrooms and come with the opportunity to purchase on-site secure car parking spaces. The apartments are designed to Signature Living's high specification which can be seen through their various hotel and residential developments across Liverpool and the rest of the UK. The stylish interior of Hatton Garden will further feature mod cons and as standard the upper floors will boast open views extending across Liverpool city centre.
Liverpool's economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with an annual growth rate of 15%. This is due to several factors one of which is a booming property market in both the residential and leisure sectors along with a thriving tourism economy. Over 28,000 skilled people are employed in the business services sector across Liverpool. The city is a hub for international trade boasting one of the most active ports in the UK. Liverpool furthermore has a reputation as a world-class centre for wealth management. Liverpool has a constant focus on inward investment. One of the main examples of this is the £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters project. It entails developing the city's historic docklands area into a new commercial and residential district.
Liverpool has several prestigious universities which collectively serve over 50,000 students. The city has a growing and thriving economy with a GVA of £9.15bn, the most productive city outside of London. This means the city boasts significant and varied employment prospects for graduates.
Simple Purchasing Process;
1. Choose a unit to buy
2. Pay £2,500 reservation fee and instruct your solicitor
3. Transfer 25% of the funds on exchange
4. Transfer 75% of the funds on completion
5. Investment complete
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
* We make no representation or warranty of any kind with regards to the information contained in this article and none of the information should be treated as financial advice. The information is not an invitation to invest and you must rely entirely on your own
See more properties like this: