- New Development
- Double Glazed
- Electric Heating
- Stones Throw from City Centre
- Large Windows
- Currently Rented at £800 PCM Until June 2020
Birmingham New Street (0.6mi.)
Grand Central New Street (0.6mi.)
Nelson Junior and Infant School (0.3mi.)
St John's and St Peter's CofE Academy (0.4mi.)
City Academy Birmingham (0.4mi.)
Designed to ease the pressures of everyday life and put the safety and security of all residents first, The Bank has a host of on-site facilities that are designed to make sure this really is Birmingham's most prestigious address.
Working alongside award-winning architects, the apartment takes advantage of its prime position in the
city centre, with large, floor to ceiling windows offering fantastic views across Birmingham whilst letting light flood into the property. Reflecting the vibrancy of city life, the apartment has a contemporary style with chrome and gloss finishes, as well as designer kitchens and bathrooms.
Residents will be just a short walk from Brindleyplace and the Mailbox where you can take advantage of the relaxing canals and many bars and restaurants. Secure parking within Brindleyplace is available for an additional cost.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES:
* Porcelanosa sanitaryware and tiling
* Shower over the bath with screen and full height tiling
* LED Downlighting
* Professionally designed modern kitchen with warm grey units and co-ordinating Krion work surfaces from Porcelanosa
* Stainless steel mixer tap
* Bosch cooking appliances including electric fan oven and electric hob
* Integrated Zanussi washing machine
* Integrated Indesit combined fridge and freezer
* LED Downlighting
* American walnut veneer front door
* Wood style flooring in living areas, kitchen and bathroom
* Carpet to bedroom
* The apartments are fitted with electric panel heaters, complete with integral thermostat and booster controls
* Brushed aluminium door handles, light switches and power sockets
* Integrated Receiving System, allowing residents to access to Multi Terrestrial and Freeview as standard. This is also compatible with Sky, Virgin, BT Vision and other TV media providers
* TV points in bedroom and living area
Service charge - £1241.84 per annum
Ground rent - £329.86 per annum
Lease length - 125 years
Lease, ground rent and service charge details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
THE PHOTOS USED ARE OF A SIMILAR APARTMENT AT THE BANK.
See more properties like this: