Brentford Road is situated off Haunch Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4DD
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE BENEFITING HAVING LOVELY REAR GARDEN.
* DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED BAY WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* LIVING ROOM TO REAR ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED PATIO DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND LIVING FLAME GAS FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED DOUBLE OVEN WITH ELECTRIC HOB, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND CORNER BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN, PAVED PATIO AREA WITH GARDEN LAID TO LAWN, STEPPING STONES LEADING TO A FURTHER DECKED SEATING AREA, TIMBER FENCING TO ALL SIDES AND SIDE GATE GIVING ACCESS TO FRONT OF PROPERTY.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
The central heating boiler is situated in the kitchen.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
14' 01 into bay" x 10' 09 into recess" (4.29m x 3.28m)
10' 09" x 14' 10" (3.28m x 4.52m)
11' 08" x 6' 00" (3.56m x 1.83m)
14' 09" x 9' 11" (4.50m x 3.02m)
10' 11" x 9' 05" (3.33m x 2.87m)
7' 06" x 7' 09" (2.29m x 2.36m)
6' 09" x 6' 08" (2.06m x 2.03m)