This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
- Available now
- Deposit: £1557
- High Ceilings
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Electric heating
- Prime Location
The apartment is flooded with light from the large industrial windows and offers views across the City. Parquet flooring runs through the large hallway and open plan living/kitchen. Both bathrooms are fitted with marble tiling and vintage radiators to add to the era of the property.
The apartment is fully furnished with high quality bespoke furniture, making this a truly unique property that provides the 'luxury' in luxury City living.
Kitchens that are Modern & High-Tech:
* Benchmarx Kitchen incorporating soft closing door and drawer units with charcoal door fronts, wall unit door fronts and high quality Apollo Quartz work tops
* High quality appliances provided by CDA, Neff, AEG; including stainless steel electric oven with steam bake, compact combination oven and microwave, touch control ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine.
* Onyx Ceramic Sink with single lever mixer tap and Recirculation fan
Bathrooms Of the Highest Quality:
* Savoy; charcoal grey floor mounted basin unit with Galactic Blue granite top and ceramic under counter basin
* Large wall and floor tiles from the Bianco Venato tile range
* Large wall mounted mirror and extractor fan
Lighting Bright Enough To Shine:
* Feature lighting from the "Workshop Below" Jam Jar lights
* LED wall and ceiling lights to living area and bedrooms
* LED spot lights to walk in wardrobe and bathrooms and en-suites
Electricals to power Your Property:
* Sky+/Sky Q TV sockets to living room with link through bedrooms
* BT points in living room and bedroom
* White moulded/galvanized metal sockets and switches
* Hardwired smoke detectors
* Audio visual entry-phone system in each apartment linked to secure communal entrances
World Class Joinery Throughout:
* Oak veneer entrance doors and internal doors with satin ironmongery
* Skirtings and architraves in satinwood finish
Martin & Co - Birmingham
28 Carver Street Birmingham B1 3AS
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100714010993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.