- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Quiet Location
- Great transport links
- Close to Birmingham International Airport
- Available now
- Part furnished
The spacious one bedroom flat consists of lounge/Diner towards the front of the property with a secure balcony overlooking the Meadow. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a chest of drawers on each side. The kitchen inclusive of the following appliances: gas cooker/oven, washing machine and fridge freezer is bright and airy with white cupboard units and floor tiles. The bathroom includes a full suite with an electric shower and glass shower screen. The property has recently installed modern electric heaters and brand new carpets in the bedroom, lounge/diner and hallway. In addition, the central atrium staircase has recently been refurbished to a good standard adding to the extra security the flat receives. Entry is via a secure fob.
Transport links are very accessible as Hobs meadow leads onto Hobs Moat Road which directly leads onto the A45 Coventry Road allowing a direct route to the M42 and Birmingham International Airport as well as the NEC arena. Being within walking distance to Hobs Moat Road, you have a choice to a wide variety of shops and leisure activities, such as exercising at the local gym (fitness First), Ice skating at the Ice rink or simply playing pool at Rileys.
Early Viewing is advised!!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
See more properties like this: