- A 1920's detached character home
- Offers a lovely blend of past & present
- Perfect for anyone wanting to personalise a home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Generous living room & separate dining room
- • Solid oak flooring in the lounge, dining room, landing and all bedrooms
- Family bathroom & a ground floor shower room
- 70ft x 50ft south facing secluded garden
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
A 1920’s 4 bedroom detached character home which has been in the current family for the past 18 years and offers a lovely blend of past and present. It is perfect for anyone wanting to personalise a home with space for extension and loft conversion if so desired. The property enjoys a secluded 70ft x 50ft south facing rear garden, a 30ft x 50ft driveway, and is only 650m from the restaurants, shops and bars in Penn Hill and only ½ a mile from Branksome Chine which has a fabulous chine walk through to Branksome Beach.
• 4 double bedroom 1920’s detached family home
• Generous living room and separate dining room both with feature fireplaces
• Character feel throughout with high ceilings and original staircase
• Solid oak flooring in the lounge, dining room, landing and all bedrooms
• Family bathroom and a ground floor shower room (both in perfect working order, if a little dated)
• 70ft x 50ft south facing secluded garden
• Well-equipped hand built bespoke, vintage kitchen with country style oak units, complimentary granite work tops, attractive wall tiles and travertine floor tiles.
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Currently in the school catchment area for Courthill Infant & Baden Powell Junior School
Penn Hill Avenue is less than half a mile from Penn Hill offering a range of bars, restaurants, shops, and a patisserie. The popular Ashley Cross is just over ½ a mile away and enjoys an array of shops, bars, and restaurants. Branksome Park is just over a mile away and provides a lovely walk through the Chine to Branksome Beach. Along the way, you will find Branksome Park Tennis Club which offers coaching for all ages. In terms of schooling, the property currently falls into the Baden Powell and Courthill School catchment areas, whilst the area is well-served by schools in both the public and private sectors.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATE: E
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: