St John's Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School (0.4mi.)
Holy Apostles' Church of England Primary School (0.5mi.)
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac just off of London Road & less than a five minute walk from the High Street, this three/four bedroom, three-storey semi-detached house has plenty of character.
The accommodation consists of:
- Ground floor lounge & kitchen
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Two second floor bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- Top floor WC
- Rear courtyard
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- No pets
- No housing benefit
Deposit required: £1380.00.
Holding deposit: £275.00. Please see our website for further details.
EPC rating: D.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Young & Gilling Ltd ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
* Payment of £50.00 if you want to change or renew a fixed-term or periodic tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
* Payment of reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Young & Gilling Ltd is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as OnTheMarket, ( ... ) and ( ... ). For properties to rent in England, details of the agent’s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on OnTheMarket, ( ... ) and ( ... ). It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to OnTheMarket, ( ... ) and ( ... ) and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: