- 2 bedroom top floor apartment with river views
- Spacious living room with south facing juliet balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 2nd balcony
- Second double bedroom
- Secure entrance
- Secure gated parking and secure bike store
- Easy access to city centre of Newcastle
- A short walk to the Ouseburn
- Ideal for First time buyers / young family home and investors
Hunters Newcastle are pleased to offer sales market this elegant two bedroom top floor apartment, located in a sought after area that enjoys beautiful south facing riverside views, with easy access to the city centre of Newcastle and being only a short walk to the Ouseburn. No chain. An early viewing is strongly advised!
The property features a generous size master bedroom with ensuite, spacious lounge and elegant kitchen, two fabulous south facing balconies within living room and master bedroom respectively, a further good sized double bedrooms, and main bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating, secure gated parking and bike store to rear. This property would appeal to first time buyers and professionals looking for a modern and well located home.
This apartment comprises:
Entrance hallway - UPVC entrance door.
Cloakroom/storage - Fitted with shelves and currently stores a washing/dryer
Lounge - 14'1" x 12' 6" plus
- L- shape spacious living area, UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Juliet balcony with double doors
Kitchen - 9'10 x 6'7
- Fitted with a range of kitchen units complemented by co-ordinating work surfaces. Inset sink unit. Built in oven. Hob with extractor hood over. built-in fridge and freezer. Plenty of storage cupboard. Boiler.
Master Bedroom - 17'6 x 8'6
- UPVC window. Radiator. French door to the balcony
Ensuite Bathroom 5'7 x 5'7
- Shower cubicle, washing basin, toilet and storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 (Double) - 13'9 x 9'2
- UPVC window. Radiator. currently large mirrored wardrobe (Optional)
Bathroom - 8'7 x 5'7
- Fitted with a three piece suite, half tiled, wash hand basin and toilet. radiator, towel rail.
Total Square Footage: 721.18 sq ft (67 sq m)
Additional Information - We are advised by the vendor of the following:
* The property was built in 2007
* Leasehold with 112 years remaining in the lease
* Service Charge: circa £1000 p.a.
* Ground Rent: £10 p.a
LIVING ROOM 4.29m (14' 1") x 3.81m (12' 6")
KITCHEN 3m (9' 10") x 2m (6' 7")
MASTER BEDROOM 5.3m (17' 5") x 2.6m (8' 6")
BEDROOM 2 4.2m (13' 9") x 2.8m (9' 2")
ENSUITE BATHROOM 1.7m (5' 7") x1.7m (5' 7")
BATHROOM 2.62m (8' 7") x 1.70m (5' 7")
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: