This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Semi Detached Starter Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living & Dining Room
- Corner Plot, Driveway Parking & Low Maintenance Garden
- 80% Shared Ownership
- £111.52 Per Month Payable including Buildings Insurance
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Energy Rating = D
As you approach the property and enter through the front door, the entrance hallway is a central point to the house with stairs leading to the first-floor landing. The dual aspect open plan living & dining room has views out to the front and double doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units along with access to the side of the property. The first-floor landing has two very spacious double bedrooms and a fully refitted bathroom.
This property should be viewed at the earliest possible opportunity and with low monthly costs is a really affordable option for homeownership.
Shared Ownership Information - The property is owned as a 80% Shared Ownership home with the remaining 20% owned by PA Housing. We are advised that the current charges are applicable for 2019 - Monthly Rent on remaining 20%: £89.86 - Buildings Insurance: £4.99 - PA Housing Admin Charge - £16.67. A 99 year lease was granted on 16th September 1993 and the property is capped at 80% ownership to keep affordable homes within Exton. Call Newton Fallowell for further details.
Entrance Hall - 3.40m x 2.06m (11'2 x 6'9) -
Living Room - 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2 x 10'10) -
Dining Room - 2.69m x 2.59m (8'10 x 8'6) -
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.57m (8'10 x 8'5) -
Landing - 2.24m x 1.98m (7'4 x 6'6) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.60m x 2.82m (15'1 x 9'3) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.23m x 3.20m (10'7 x 10'6) -
Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9) -
Property information from this agent
Newton Fallowell - Oakham
24 Catmos Street Oakham, Rutland LE15 6HW
See more properties like this:
Property reference 28621056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell - Oakham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.