This property is no longer on the market
5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Available now
- Long term let
- 5 Bedroom House Located In One Of The Sought After Areas In Redbridge
- Large Spacious House In Excellent Condition Throughout
- The Property Has Two Bathrooms Making It Ideal For Families and Sharers
- Large Through Lounge Along With An Extra Reception
- Kitchen Diner Leading On To A Large Garden Which Has A Shed
- Storage Available Throughout The House
- Located Within The IG4 Postcode Meaning It Is Surrounded By Great Schools and Amenities
- Walking Distance To The Central Line via Redbridge Station
- Available Now For Immediate Occupation
- EPC Rating; Council Tax Band; F, London Borough Of Redbridge
This property has several key features such as:
-Gas central heating
-5 large bedrooms
-Ground floor through lounge
-3 toilets throughout
-Double glazed windows throughout
-Walking distance to Redbridge Primary School
-Beal High School catchment
To view this property please call Edward Chase today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.
Property information from this agent
Edward Chase - Ilford
29a Goodmayes Road Ilford, Essex IG3 9UH
See more properties like this:
Property reference 9313557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Chase - Ilford. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.