- Electric Heating
- Available May 2019
- Two Double Bedroom
- Double Glazed
- Lift Facilities
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Beach
- Availability date: 1 May 2019
- Deposit: £1275
- Long term let
*HALF PRICE FEES* Churchfield Lettings Department are delighted to offer this spacious, two double bedroom, first floor flat with sizeable balcony located just a short walk from Bournemouth Town Centre and the beach.
Accommodation comprises: Spacious entrance hall with ample storage cupboards, modern separate fully fitted kitchen with appliances (to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and hob) open plan lounge / dining room with sliding door access to the private balcony, master bedroom, further second double bedroom and contemporary bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower, W/C, basin and heated towel rail. Further benefits include UPVC double glazed windows, first come first serve permit parking for residents, lift facilities and well maintained communal gardens. Offered UNFURNISHED. Available 01st May 2019. Regret No ---, pets or smokers. For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact the lettings department on[use Contact Agent Button] or [use Contact Agent Button]
360.00 (Inc.VAT) agency fee applies per property for up to one person. 480.00 (Inc. VAT) agency fee applies per property for two people (Additional fees apply for guarantors and additional applicants) Full breakdown of fees available on request
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website:
See more properties like this: