- Immaculately presented, four bedroom, detached family home, with private enclosed gardens, and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential development located in popular Newcraighall to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, four bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite, WC and utility room.
- Highlights include completely upgraded kitchen, and unobstructed views of the Pentlands from all front rooms as well as views of Arthur's seat from back bedrooms.
- Further highlights consist of convenient integrated storage including attic, garage, wardrobes, bathroom and over and under-stair cupboards.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, security alarm system.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden laid to lawn with a patio, decks and summer house, with a lawn and driveway to the front.
- Included in sale are all vertical and roller blinds, fitted floor-coverings, integrated kitchen appliances, washing line and summerhouse.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, four bedroom, detached family home, with private enclosed gardens, and a garage. Set in a quiet residential development located in popular Newcraighall to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the bright living room featuring amtico flooring and a pendant light fitting. With french doors to the rear garden, the dining kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and integrated appliances that include a five burner gas hob, double electric over, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has similar units with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, a cupboard containing the combi boiler and access to the modern WC. Upstairs, the master bedroom is front-facing, features a fitted mirror wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are rear-facing and feature carpeted flooring and fitted mirror wardrobes, as well as views of Arthur's Seat, while bedroom four is front-facing and features carpeted flooring, over-stair store cupboard and ample space for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, a tiled floor and tiled splashbacks. Newcraighall is a residential district lying on the east side of the city, adjacent to the Portobello/Musselburgh Bypass which connects to the M8 and M9 Motorways. Lying within easy reach of excellent schools, higher education, and hospitals, the area also offers efficient transport links, including frequent bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Newcraighall Park and Ride and Newcraighall train station are located nearby. Newcraighall offers a fantastic range of local amenities and leisure activities, including cinemas, gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and major shopping outlets at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Holyrood Park and Portobello esplanade offer opportunities for walking, jogging and cycling and there are several golf courses located nearby.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: