**FINAL TWO PLOTS AVAILABLE ON PHASE 1** A select development of 10 newly built four bedroom semi-detached properties of which offer fantastic flexible and deceptively spacious family accommodation. Built to an exceptional standard and specification. Conveniently located for a broad range of amenities in this well regarded area.
Brian Close Walk is a select development of 10 newly built semi detached properties of which construction commenced in Spring 2018. Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac locality and conveniently situated for an excellent array of localised amenities including a range of shops, transport links in particular Baildon and Shipley Railway Station (this providing access to the larger business centres of Leeds and Bradford), well regarded Schooling as well as fantastic leisure facilities.
The Properties are being built with natural stone and a slate roof with Anthracite Upvc double glazing. The flexible accommodation which will feature a high quality modern specification with a gas fired central heating system and a excellent range of fixtures and fittings. Briefly comprising:- Entrance hall, cloakroom w.c, fantastic open plan , living dining kitchen. First floor:-lounge/bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom, Second floor:- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and further bedroom. Externally the properties are complimented by driveway/parking areas and rear gardens Enquiries and reservations are now being taken, please contact our office for further details.
ACCOMMODATION AND APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS:-
To the Ground Floor:
Dining kitchen Area
5.52m x 2.90m
4.99m x 3.31m
To the first floor:-
4.99m x 3.31m
3.54m x 2.90m
2.90m x 1.90m
To the second floor:-
4.99m x 3.31m
2.90m x 1.90m
4.99m x 3.54m maximum
EXTERNALLY:- The properties will have a tarmac paved driveway area to the front and a private gardens areas to
External • Coursed walling in stone.
• Blue slate roof.
• UPVC gutters and fascia’s
• UPVC Windows and French doors.
• GRP front door.
• Indian stone paving to all paths and patio areas.
• Tarmac drive.
• Close boarded 1.8m timber fencing to perimeter and between houses.
• Timber gate between house and fence where needed.
• Rear gardens to be grass finish.
• Walls and ceilings to be trade matt white throughout.
• All timber / MDF to be white matt eggshell.
• Oak doors and stairs to be sealed in a matt finish. Joinery • Skirting boards in 125mm MDF chamfered finish.
• Architrave in 68mm MDF chamfered finish.
• Plinth blocks to base of architrave.
• Painted blank access doors to eaves.
• Oak mexicana doors.
• Stairs and spindles to be oak Newels and handrails with softwood painted spindles and strings.
• Plastic loft hatch.
• 22mm Chipboard floors. Tiling. • Fully tiled to shower cubicle area.
• Half tiled to baths with no showers.
• Splashback to sinks. Kitchen / Utility. • Fully designed kitchen
• German appliances included are : Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, extractor and washing machine. Flooring. • Karndene Vinyl floor to Kitchen and utility area.
• Karndene floors to bathrooms and en-suites. Mechanical. • Sanitary ware and showers - See separate specification.
• Steel radiators throughout with exception of the bathrooms and en-suites. Electrical. • Chrome fascia's to sockets and switches in kitchen.
• White fascia's throughout rest of property.
• Extract fans to all bathrooms, en-suites, utility and kitchen,
• Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen and utility ceiling.
• Outside socket to rear of property.
• Wiring provided for TV only and CAT 5 included for internet.
• TV. Points to all bedrooms and lounge.
• 1nr telephone point - location TBC.
• External lighting to front door and rear exits.
• Fully operational Intruder alarm.
• 2 zone smart controlled heating ( Can be operated by phone)
• Smoke detection and heat detection
Photos shown of plot 6 (the current show house) but give a fair representation of the finished houses. Options - Subject to early reservation and the build programme, some options and choices may be available to the kitchen units/worktops Reservation -
To reserve a plot a £1000 non refundable fee would be paid direct to the developer. This would then secure the plot. Energy Efficiency Ratings -
Available upon request. Where a property is not yet complete these will be Predicted Energy Assessments (PEA) rather than Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The PEA might note represent the final energy rating of the property on completion. Important Notice -
The information contained in this brochure, site and floor plans, images, specification and any other marketing material is for general guidance only. It should be noted that many of the images and pictures of the buildings, plans and surrounding are artist impressions or computer generated and are indicative illustrations only. Pinnacle View Homes North Ltd reserve the right to alter any part of the development, specification, site and floor layout plans as the scheme progresses. All measurements are approximate and have been estimated from architects plans and are, therefore, subject to change and confirmation. Floor layout may be also be as a reversed/mirrored orientation than shown.
A certificate of inspection in respect of the main building structure in the form of a 10 years Architects Certifiacte will be available. We would urge any prospective buyer to consult with their mortgage lender or financial adviser as to whether they would accept this certificate prior to submitting any form of application.
- Viewings of the site and properties are available, strictly by appointment with ourselves as access is not available without being accompanied. It is still a building site so we advise that suitable clothing and footwear is worn.
Leaving Saltaire via Saltaire Road, proceed to the major junction at Foxes Corner turning left into Otley Road. Follow Otley Road for some distnace contining through the next set of traffic Lights. Proceed again for some distance watching out for the developement on the left hand side, shortly after Roundwood Road.