- Available now
A one bedroom flat located on the popular Uttoxeter New Road. This is a must view for individual tenants who wish to have a spacious double bedroom, separate kitchen, living area and separate bathroom and benefits from gas central heating. **NO PETS**
Accommodation - Spacious one bed ground floor apartment which is ideally situated for the Derby Royal Hospital and City Centre, Double bedroom, kitchen with space for appliances, lounge and separate bathroom. Set at the rear of the property this apartment is private and away from the main road.
Entrance - Communal entrance way with stairs leading to the first floor. Flat Number Two can be found straight ahead at the rear of the property on the ground floor.
Lounge - 13'10" x 10'09" (4.22m x 3.28m) - Upon entering the flat through the secure wooden door you will find a spacious lounge with laminate flooring, wall mounted gas fire, double glazed window to the side of the property, radiator and door to the inner hall.
Inner Hall - The inner hall with laminate flooring and radiator allows access to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with matching cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler, electric oven , gas hob with extractor over, radiator, space for an under counter fridge and plumbing for a washing machine, vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to side elevation, .
Bedroom - 12'08" max x 11'06" (3.86m max x 3.51m) - A delightful double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the rear elevation allowing for plenty on natural light, radiator and vinyl flooring
Bathroom - Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and useful storage cupboard
Please Note - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
See more properties like this: