- STYLISH AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- SOME LOVELY CHARACTER FEATURES WITH THIS ATMOSPHERIC HOME
- SET IN LEAFY CUL DE SAC ON CORNER OF WEST PARK AVE
- GREAT SPOT CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE AND THE NEW A555 BY-PASS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- PLEASANT ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH PART PANELLED WALLS
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM AND SMALL OFFICE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND SEP LAUNDRY ROOM
- EXCELLENT CORNER PLOT AND ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Lostock Hall Primary School (0.1mi.)
Queensgate Primary School (0.5mi.)
Lower Park School (0.7mi.)
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A STYLISH and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME set in this pleasant leafy CUL DE SAC conveniently placed for both POYNTON VILLAGE and the NEW A555 BY-PASS.
- The property has 3 BEDROOMS at first floor, all with built in bedroom furniture and a family bathroom and separate Wc.
- At ground floor you enter the property via a covered porch and security 'Rock' door which opens into a lovely hallway with part panelled walls giving a warm character with turning staircase leading upto the first floor with useful understairs cloaks and storage cupboard. There is a small room off the hallway which our clients use as a small OFFICE with window to the front, there is potential here for a ground floor Cloaks and Wc should a buyer desire, of course subject to any building regs required. The main reception room is a super THROUGH LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM with bay window to the front and French window at the rear opening to the decked patio and rear garden. There is an attractive inglenook style fireplace with brick lined area and electric stove style fire and quarry tiled hearth.
- There is a super CONTEMPORARY STYLISH KITCHEN set at the rear with window and door opening to the decked patio and rear garden. The kitchen has an extensive range of fitted cupboards and drawers with built in plate rack and modern fitted goods plus partly tiled walls and floor. A separate LAUNDRY ROOM is accessed externally from the patio at the rear, this useful utility room with tiled floor has sink unit and space and plumbing for washing machine and door opening to the attached garage.
- The property has gas fired heating and upvc double glazing including the feature 2 storey bay to the front elevation with attractive sunrise style part stained lights and there is a security alarm system fitted to the home.
- The property occupies an EXCELLENT CORNER PLOT siding onto West Park Avenue and the garden space to the front and side is mainly given over to a paved driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles. A lawned garden space to the front provides a pleasant contrast with mature borders, hedging and mature silver birch and hawthorn trees plus a feature low level double brick built wall to the front and side which has been built with a double skin particularly with planting in mind. There is gate access to the side and rear and the enclosed rear garden comprises a decked patio space and pebbled area with garden mosaic and mature borders.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (T00221)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP006044)
See more properties like this: