- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- LARGE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED SPLIT LEVEL REAR GARDEN
- FABULOUS KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
Flint High School (0.4mi.)
Cornist Park Cp (0.5mi.)
Ysgol Maes Hyfryd (0.5mi.)
If you are looking for a detached four bedroom family home with everything you could wish for in a quiet corner of Flint yet within easy reach of all the amenities you could need, be it shops, doctors, schools, sports facilities in fact all you could think of....then we really do have a NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just [use Contact Agent Button] or even call':[use Contact Agent Button]
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and were physically in the office 4U just so that you can, like no other estate agent in Mold
Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Flints newer suburban developments this home offers sumptuous accommodation in pleasant surroundings and a level of convenience that is hard to beat. This convenience comes from its location and as the TV show says, location is everything.
The home sits In an elevated position with a broad driveway leading up to it, providing additional parking for several vehicles without using the integral garage. To the left of the drive is the open aspect front lawn which owing to the weather currently offers a broad stretch of brown.
Entering the front door into the hallway with its quality wood laminate flooring we find a handy downstairs cloakroom on the right. Moving further into the home and past the staircase we come to the kitchen door.
This is beautifully tiled and equipped, offering everything the aspiring caterer could wish for in a simply very pleasant place to work and currently featuring an enormous eight ring range style gas cooker easily able to cope with the many gatherings that a home like this is sure to attract.
To one side of the kitchen is the formal dining room, offering the space needed to swallow a full six seat dining suite with ease and a large set of sliding patio doors opening onto the paved section of the enclosed rear garden.
Opposite these doors a set of double internal doors give access to the large and comfortable lounge. At nearly 18 feet long this features a deep bay window to provide even more light than is already available from the side mounted window. There is a feature marble effect fireplace with a living flame gas fire to guarantee winter chilblains are a thing of the past.
Moving back through the kitchen we find a day room with a wide external door with additional windows to the sides. This currently contains the fridge freezer but could easily be modified into a more flexible utility room or, with the removal of the dividing wall you could make a truly stunning kitchen.
At the rear of this is a small office with its own side facing window and a doorway into the integral garage.
Returning to the hall and climbing the stairs brings us onto the landing where, immediately in front of us is the smaller of the rear facing bedrooms. Ideally a single room this has views over the delightful rear garden, but more of that later.
Next door is a far larger room, a comfortable double with adequate space for the ancillary furniture such a room demands and a similar garden view.
Next comes the family shower room, fitted out in a modern contemporary style with very attractive tiling and featuring a heated towel rail/radiator, hand basin, lavatory and corner mounted walk in shower fed directly from the mains via the gas combi central heating boiler to avoid the shock of a sudden blast of icy water when someone flushes the loo.. Always a good thing to my mind.
The landing also contains a large linen cupboard adjacent to the other single front bedroom while the remaining door puts us in the master bedroom. This has a comfortable double has a large window overlooking the cul-de-sac and a truly magnificent en-suite, tastefully equipped and offering a full sized bath with another mains shower over. Should lazing in the bath be your preference, then this room cries out for scented candles, a chilled bottle of Chablis and a good book. Id be spending hours in there.
Immediately to the rear of the home is a large patio area ideal for those long summer BBQs we are all beginning to take for granted this year. Then in the centre a small flight of steps lead up to the main body of the garden with its lawn, a further dining area for entertaining and a corner of raised beds for the gardener who doesnt want to bend down too much.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 5.4 x 3.4 (17'8" x 11'1") -
Dining Room: - 3.8 x 2.8 (12'5" x 9'2") -
Kitchen: - 3.8 x 2.5 (12'5" x 8'2") -
Day Room: - 2.5 x 2.4 (8'2" x 7'10") -
Study: - 2.4 x 2.1 (7'10" x 6'10") -
Garage: - 5.2 x 2.6 (17'0" x 8'6") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.5 x 3.1 (11'5" x 10'2") -
En Suite: - 2.4 x 1.7 (7'10" x 5'6") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.3 x 3.1 (10'9" x 10'2") -
Bedroom Three: - 2.5 x 2.3 (8'2" x 7'6") -
Bedroom Four: - 2.3 x 2.3 (7'6" x 7'6") -
Family Bathroom: - 2.4 x 1.7 (7'10" x 5'6") -
Outside Of Home: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: TBC
WATER BILL: TBC
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this represents an ideal home for the young family with busy lives who want a home that looks after them, rather than a property needing a high level of maintenance that would take too much of their time. It is laid out and equipped with entertaining very much in mind and after all, isnt that what makes a house into a family home? It is the sort of home that will attract friends and family to enjoy its roominess and atmosphere, and its position so close to all the amenities of the town make it altogether a very appealing proposition.
Unlike most other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just [use Contact Agent Button] or call:[use Contact Agent Button]
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARS OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: