DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the centre of Longbridge, proceed along Longbridge Lane away from the main A38 Bristol Road South and at the junction with Cofton Road and Groveley Lane, turn right into Groveley Lane. take the second turning on the left into Wooton Road and then right into Longmeadow Grove where the property is located at the end of the grove on the left hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location at the end of Longmeadow Grove, West Heath, enjoying delightful open wooded outlook to the rear. Longmeadow Grove forms part of a very popular residential area close to local amenities and within easy walking distance of the very well thought of Cofton Primary School. The property is also conveniently situated for access to the recently developed Longbridge village centre with Sainsburys, Marks and Spencers and a variety of other leading retailers, Longbridge railway station and junction 2 of the M42 providing access to the Midland and National motorway network.
* Freehold semi-detached residence offering classic three bedroom accommodation in this popular grove forming part of a very well thought of and much sought after residential area.
* Close proximity to popular local schools and other amenities including Longbridge town centre with Sainsburys and Marks and Spencers.
* Vacant possession - No upward chain
* Delightful wooded outlook at the rear
* The property is ideally in need of general internal updating and improvement.
* Superb through lounge and dining room with double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
* Fitted kitchen having single drainer sink unit with range of kitchen fittings including four-ring gas hob with oven and grill below and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and UPVC double glazed door leading to the garage.
* Three bedrooms including main bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and central dressing table.
* Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit and chrome central heating ladder.
* Delightful, southerly facing rear garden with lawn, range of trees, shrubs and plants and enjoying attractive wooded outlook to the rear.
* Large garage at side with electronically operated up-and-over door to the front and approached via shared driveway.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by a wall mounted Baxi boiler located in the kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally to the main building.
White Goods - Washing machine, refrigerator and chest freezer can be left if required.
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM COMPRISING;
13' 3" x 12' 6" (4.04m x 3.81m)
DINING ROOM (REAR)
11' 6" x 9' 6" (3.51m x 2.90m)
11' 6" x 9' 0" (3.51m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
13' 3" x 12' 3" (4.04m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
12' 0" x 11' 3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT)
9' 3" x 6' 0" (2.82m x 1.83m)
25' 9" x 9' 0" (7.85m x 2.74m)
LOBBY WITH GARDENERS STORE OFF
DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
PEDESTRIAN SIDE ACCESS