- Light and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, corner-aspect first floor flat with a private balcony.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in, features include a modern kitchen, a stylish bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting, double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also includes secured entry, lift service, communal courtyard, fitness suite, and a secured residents underground car park.
- Home Report available online.
Light and immaculately-presented, two bedroom, corner-aspect first floor flat with a private balcony. Set in a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard, recessed lighting and the secured entry handset. Front-facing, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring continued from the hall, and gives access to the private corner-aspect balcony. Set internally off the hall, a modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. Overlooking the shared courtyard to the rear, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is also rear-facing, and has wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath, and tiled splash-walls. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: