- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, lower villa with a rear garden and private driveway.
- Set within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floor plan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a well-kept private rear garden laid to lawn with a timber shed, and to the front, is a private driveway with ample on-street parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, lower villa with a rear garden and private driveway. Set within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in popular Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, which serves each room in the property, has a utilities cupboard housing a washing machine. With a bay window overlooking the front garden, the bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring and an electric fire with a decorative stone fireplace. With a door to the rear garden, the well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, a fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with a built-in wardrobe and Edinburgh press, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, and also includes a built-in wardrobe and a press. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite including a hidden cistern toilet, a mains mixer shower over the bath, and panel splashbacks. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by a range of housing types. The west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, with St. John's Road offering a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres provide an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: