Anderton Park Primary School (0.2mi.)
Al-Noor College (0.3mi.)
Woodstock Girls' School (0.3mi.)
Offering spacious three bedroom accommodation. Property comprises of Reception Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Dining Room, Kitchen, w/c, Three Double Bedrooms and First Floor Bathroom. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
Access to the property is gained via a wooden front door giving access to
With gas central heating radiator, doors to reception room one and two, dining room, stairs giving access to the first floor.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE: 14' 99" x 12' 17" (4.57m into the bay x 3.71m) double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator
RECEPTION ROOM TWO:9' 71" x 12' 1" (2.96m x 3.71m) double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator
DINING ROOM: 8' 86" x 12' 33" (2.7m x 3.76m) double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator
KITCHEN: 7' 61" x 9' 28" (2.32m x 2.83m)
With stainless steel, single drainer sink, matching wall units, space for washing machine with work surface over, space for cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed window to the side and UPVC double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
With door to storage cupboard and doors to the following accommodation:
BEDROOM ONE: 8' 96" x 11' 65" (2.73m x 3.55m) double glazed windows to the front, gas central heating radiator
BEDROOM TWO: 12' 1" x 9' 84" (3.7m x 3m)
With double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator to the rear
BEDROOM THREE: 15' 9" x 12' 1" (4.85m x 3.7m)
With gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bath with shower over and splash back, hand basin, obscure double glazed window.
With paved patio area and deep lawned garden with mature trees and side borders with a wealth of established shrubs.
We are advised that the property is freehold but as yet we have not been able to verify this with the seller's legal representative. Any interested party should obtain verification through their legal representative.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
[use Contact Agent Button]
1. Money laundering regulations Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
See more properties like this: