- Closing date set for 12 Noon on Tuesday 19/03/2019.
- Open viewing Sunday 11am-12pm, or by appt.
- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, end-terrace villa located in a quiet, modern, residential development.
- Located in the established Broomhouse district, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a family bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property includes a private rear garden with a timber shed, deck and lawn, with unrestricted on-street parking to the side of the property.
- Home Report available online.
*Closing Date set for Tuesday 19th of March at 12 noon.*
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, end-terrace villa located in a quiet, modern, residential development in the established Broomhouse district, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs to the landing and opens into the bright and spacious living/dining room which features vinyl flooring, a storage cupboard and space for dining furniture. To the rear of the house, and with a door opening onto the rear garden and allowing access to the WC, the generously sized kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, with space for further white goods. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, store cupboard, and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two piece suite and a wide cubicle including a main shower. Bedroom two, set to the rear, has carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst single bedroom three is similarly well finished, and the bathroom features a modern, white suite with an electric shower. Broomhouse is an established residential area lying west of Edinburgh city centre. There is local shopping throughout, and nearby Corstorphine and St. John's Road offer a range of amenities; whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport facilities, including the tram, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: