- Stunning Triplex 2 Bedroom Apartment with Private Lift
- Private Sun Terrace with Panoramic Views
- Open Plan Kitchen Lounge
- Exceptionally High Specifictation Throughout
The Convent in Rising Lane is an upmarket new development which combines historical features with the latest in modern luxury, as a result of a restoration and development programme that has fused the old with the new.
A heavenly collection of brand new properties set in a former 19th century nunnery in Warwickshire. The Convent in Rising Lane is an upmarket new development which combines historical features with the latest in modern luxury, as a result of a restoration and development programme that has fused the old with the new.
* 10 year BLP Insurance warranty
* NACOSS approved alarm system
* Secured coded automated gated entrance
* Dawn to dusk timed sensors to external communal lighting,* Bespoke handmade walnut lined kitchen units
* Integrated Meile appliances, where applicable to include Induction hob or gas, single oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Wine cooler and warming drawer in certain plots
* Silestone Lyra worktops
* Ceramic limestone floor tiles,* Contemporary satin Nickel sockets and switches throughout
* Lighting in kitchen - tbc
* Lighting in living & bedroom areas (wall lights etc) - tbc
* 5-amp lighting circuit & sockets to living, dining & master bedroom (where designed)
* Lighting to garage
* External lighting to front & back door
* External power socket to each property,* Ground, first (second) floor zoned (air source) under floor heating to all new build properties
* Upper floors fitted with cast iron radiators & thermostatic valves
* Bespoke handmade oversized doors
* Bespoke architrave & skirting
* Bespoke handmade fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Nickel plated door furniture & electrical sockets/switch plates
* New painted timber double glazed casement windows/doors
* Where refurbished (leaded glass) are contained within new triple glazed units
* High levels of insulation within roof space & walls,* Lefory Brooks sanitaryware
* Full height tiling to shower walls
* Multi-rail chrome towel rails
* Underfloor heating with electronic control
* Cast iron roll top bath in selected properties,* LPG gas fed from a communal tank, which includes a watchman facility direct to supplier to maintain supply
* Mains water & sewerage
* Mains electricity
* 125 year lease,* Telephone & data sockets to kitchen
* Denon sound system including flush ceiling speakers fitted to principal rooms
* Integrated television reception system (digital/terrestrial/Sky, DAD, FM) to selected rooms
* Automated gate entry system,* Turfed garden areas with stone paved patios and pathways (where applicable)
* Cotswold buff 20mm gravel
* Water tap to rear of property
* Courtyards, landscaping & main driveway are maintained by Management Company (Bigwoods)
* Timber framed garages (where applicable),Named after the Mother Superior herself, this triplex apartment features its own exclusive private lift which accesses all floors. The magnificent master suite features a separate dressing room with en-suite bathroom including a classic roll top bath which is framed by a vaulted dormer window. The top floor comprises of a beautiful lounge, kitchen/diner and private sun terrace boasting spectacular panoramic views.
Baddesley Clinton is a tiny hamlet well located in the heart of the Midlands with easy access to both the M42 and A46 which in turn link to the Midlands Motorway Network. Located off the A4141 which joins Solihull to the north west and Warwick via the A4177 to the south east. junction 5 of the M42 is just 5 miles away with Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham International Railway Station and the National Exhibition Centre within a further 5 miles accessed off Junction 6 of the M42. Henley in Arden is approximately 8 miles, Solihull 6 miles and Birmingham 17 miles.
Beautiful Hay Wood and the renowned National Trust property known as Baddesley Clinton are just a short distance away.
All properties at The Convent are individual, each with its own secret heritage and historic architecture. Original features have been retained including gothic arches, stained glass windows and cathedral ceilings. The focal point of The Convent is the secluded and picturesque courtyard with cherry trees and fountain.
* Please note that all internal images are taken from the Show Home and are indicative only.,Subjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ.
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Leasehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase. Please enquire with the agent in regards to service charge and ground rent costs. Leasehold 125 years.
Services: Air source heat pump and mains drainage.
Local Authority: Warwick District Council.,To complete our quality service, John Shepherd is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on[use Contact Agent Button] to make an appointment.
Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact[use Contact Agent Button].
Professional Survey Department: If this property should not meet your requirements and you decide to purchase a property not marketed by ourselves, we would be delighted to offer our professional services to you should you require an independent survey on the property you intend to purchase. We offer a full range of professional surveys including the RICS Home Buyers' Survey and Valuation Reports, and full Building Surveys. For professional survey and valuation advice therefore, please do not hesitate to contact our Survey Department on[use Contact Agent Button].
John Shepherd Conveyancing: Very competitive fixed price rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details or go to www.johnshepherd.com
Financial Services: John Shepherd Estate Agents works with Lomond Mortgage Services offering face to face mortgage advice to suit your needs. LMS are part of one of the UK's largest award winning mortgage brokers and can offer you expert mortgage advice, searching over 11,000 different mortgages from 90+ lenders to find the right deal for you. Please contact Matthew Tyler at our Solihull office on[use Contact Agent Button] for further details or to arrange a free appointment.,With bi-fold doors leading out to a private terrace.,With stairs and lift.,With stairs, lift, store cupboard and utility room.,With store cupboard and private lift.
See more properties like this: