- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Sliding doors to private terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two Juliette balconies
- Built in wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- One allocated parking space
An elegant three bedroom home situated within Gingell House which forms part of The New Yard.
The development is ideally located and is just a short walk from Bristol city centre and Temple Meads Station. At lower street level there are also a collection of commercial properties which have been deliberately included within the masterplan to aid investment, economic growth and vitality within the immediate area with Michelin starred restaurant Casamia and Paco Tapas now all open.
An elegant three bedroom home situated within Gingell House which forms part of The New Yard. The property benefits from sliding doors to the living room which leads to a private terrace, an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors, built in storage and a W/C. The master bedroom boasts two Juliette balconies, built in wardrobes and a luxurious en suite. There are two further bedrooms, one of which that opens onto a secluded courtyard, and a family bathroom. This home is offered with one allocated parking space.
This property is for sale off plan. Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
All apartments have a fully inclusive specification including:
• Engineered oak flooring features in the main hallway, living and kitchen areas
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Radiators powered by a communal heating system
• Individual room thermostats
• Luxury fitted wardrobes with hanging rails
• Recessed downlighters to hallways, bathrooms and kitchens
• Ceiling pendants to all lounges, dining areas and bedrooms
• Internal cabling to allow for easy installation of digital and satellite television
• Communal satellite
• Telecom points fitted to living area and selected rooms
• Chrome shaver sockets
• All homes feature intruder alarms and mains operated smoke detectors
• Video activated door entry to communal areas where applicable
• Retro style wall or ceiling lights
• Bespoke designed carpets
• Illustrated artwork commissioned for The General
About the Development:
The New Yard offers a selection of contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in an enviable location a short walk to the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads train station. It is the next chapter at The General, the hugely successful development on the site of the former Bristol General Hospital, a location steeped in history.
The New Yard is comprised of four buildings, Flour House, Sugar House, Lawrence House and Gingell House. Each has been designed to reflect the industrial past of the site, which once was home to warehouses that stored goods coming into the city on the River Avon.
2018 Winner at the 2018 Bristol Civic Society Design Awards
2018 Highly Commended for 2018 Evening Standard Awards for Best Large Development
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Out of London Home
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Conversion (Highly Commended)
2016 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 PROPS - Residential Developer of the Year
Winner at the 2018 Bristol Civic Society Design Awards
Highly Commended for 2018 Evening Standard Awards for Best Large Development
Square Footage: 1246 sq ft
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: