An opportunity to acquire a spacious semi detached family home sited conveniently for local Schools, Shops, train and bus stations and a short distance to the beach front and Promenade.
The well arranged accommodation briefly affords: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room. Breakfast Room and Kitchen. To the First Floor are 4 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and access to the Attic Room. Enclosed rear garden with custom build shed and potential for off road parking.
Entrance Hall - Radiator and carpet. Door to
Lounge - 4.80m x 3.28m (15'9 x 10'9) - Double glazed window to front. Carpet, power points and radiator.
Living Room - 4.27m x 4.06m(into bay) (14' x 13'4(into bay)) - Double glazed bay window, radiator, power points and carpet.
Breakfast Room - 3.05m x 1.80m (10' x 5'11) - Double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator, vinyl floor covering and wall mounted Ideal combination central heating boiler.
Kitchen - 3.81m x 1.63m (12'6 x 5'4) - Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine. Power points, double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing -
Attic Room - With folding ladder access.
Bedroom 1 - 4.17m x 4.19m (13'8 x 13'9) - Double glazed bay window to front, power points, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.32m x 3.15m (14'2 x 10'4) - Power points, radiator, carpet and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.79m (10'11 x 9'2) - Carpet, radiator, power points and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 - 2.69m x 2.11m (8'10 x 6'11) - Carpet, radiator, power points and double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom - Comprising of a three piece suite of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Double glazed window.
Exterior - Enclosed area to the rear with large custom shed. Potential off road parking from side double gates.
Directions - Proceed down High Street turning right at the traffic lights onto Kinmel Street, proceed down bearing right at the end onto Elwy Street. Turn left at the lights onto Wellington Road, proceed along and take the 7th on the right into Sandringham Avenue, proceed down and Number 13 will be found on the right hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 15th February 2019
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: