- Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, garage and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the popular Liberton area, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, ground floor WC/shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a particularly light and spacious public room, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, extensive contemporary flooring, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes, a loft and eaves space.
- Professionally landscaped gardens include a low-maintenance front garden with a driveway to the side, and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patios.
- The property also boasts a summer house and a garage, both with power and lighting.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, garage and a driveway. The property is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the popular Liberton area, lying to the south of Edinburgh Centre. A bright and open reception hall features a built-in store cupboard, and has dual-access to the lounge, access to bedroom three, and to the carpeted stairway. The dual-aspect lounge and dining room features a modern gas fireplace with tasteful surround, and wood-effect flooring. Off the dining area, the kitchen looks out onto the rear garden, and includes stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, 5 ring range cooker with canopy, and an integrated dishwasher. An inner hall off the kitchen has a door to the garden and gives further access to the stylish, fully tiled shower room, with underfloor heating, a walk-in cubicle and recessed spot lighting. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and include built-in mirrored wardrobes; whilst the flexible fourth bedroom has a side-aspect window and is currently used as an office. A bright family bathroom also has a side-aspect window, and is fitted with a modern suite, including a shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Liberton Gardens, Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: