DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From Kings Norton Green proceed along the green before turning left into Rednal Road. Take the next turning on the left after Grange Hill Road into Aversley Road where the property is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
Kings Norton, Birmingham, dates back to 13th Century and underwent a massive expansion beginning in the 1950s. The area still retains some of its early village character, particularly around The Green. A point of interest for Civil War enthusiasts, today The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’, which takes place annually in October. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School, as well as the sought-after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools. It also has its own railway station, located on Pershore Road, and frequent bus services providing easy access to Birmingham City Centre. Kings Norton is additionally well served by road networks being located within close proximity to Junction 2 of the M42. Kings Norton Nature Reserve, a haven for wildlife, is situated along the River Rea and with monthly guided walks, it offers opportunities for fitness and recreation, as well as the nearby Kings Norton Park. Other facilities include Kings Norton Business Centre which contains over 80 companies employing some 1250 people, Kings Norton Library and Wast Hills Driving range, pitch and putt, and a 9-hole Par 3 course.
* Superb freehold four bedroom semi-detached residence located in this much sought after and very popular residential area.
* Substantially and thoughtfully extended accommodation.
* Convenient for access to local amenities including local shops on Kings Norton Green, well thought of schools and public transport facilities.
* Enclosed porch and reception hall.
* Superb through lounge and dining room with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire and UPVC double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden.
* Breakfast kitchen with single drainer sink unit plus range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, integrated four-ring gas hob with oven and grill below and stainless steel cooker-hood over, integrated dishwasher and freezer, built in breakfast table and UPVC double glazed doors to the garden.
* Separate utility with plumbing for washing machine and UPVC double glazed door to the front.
* Four first floor bedrooms.
* Family bathroom with white suite of corner bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin, WC suite and chrome central heating ladder.
* Useful loft space with loft ladder and part boarded floor.
* Block driveway to front for three cars.
* Integral garage with door leading into the kitchen.
* Manageable rear garden with paved terrace, lawn surrounding flower beds and well fenced borders.
* Carpets where fitted and some curtains included in the sale.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating provided by a Vaillant boiler located in the garage serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows installed externally.
SUPERB THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
27' (8.23m) deep overall and comprising;
DINING ROOM (FRONT)
13' 9" (4.19m) into wide bay x 10' 0" (3.05m)
12' 9" x 10' 0" (3.89m x 3.05m)
12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.66m x 2.74m) plus recess
17' 0" (5.18m) x 3' 9" (1.14m) average
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
13' 6" (4.11m) into wide bay x 10' 0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.96m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT)
13' 9" x 7' 9" (4.19m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM FOUR (REAR)
9' 6" x 7' 10" (2.90m x 2.39m)
SEPARATE TOILET WITH WASHBASIN
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER AND TOILET
13' 3" x 5' 0" (4.04m x 1.52m)
LOFT SPACE WITH LOFT LADDER
FRONT - BLOCKED DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS
14' 6" x 7' 9" (4.42m x 2.36m)
REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN AND TERRACE