- Substantial Detached Family Home with No Onward Chain
- Floor Area circa 2,735 sq ft (Including Garage)
- Accommodation Laid over Three Floors
- Five Double Bedrooms - Four having En Suites
- Lounge, Dining Room & Large Family Dining Kitchen
- First Floor Study / Office / Bedroom Six
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Double Width Driveway & Detached Double Garage
- Generous South Facing Rear Garden
- Freehold, UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC - D
Longton Primary School (0.1mi.)
St Oswald's Catholic Primary School, Longton (0.1mi.)
Hutton Church of England Grammar School (0.9mi.)
* Substantial Detached Family Home with No Onward Chain * Floor Area circa 2,735 sq ft (Including Garage) * Accommodation Laid over Three Floors * Five Double Bedrooms - Four having En Suites * Lounge, Dining Room & Large Family Dining Kitchen * First Floor Study / Office / Bedroom Six * First Floor Family Bathroom * Double Width Driveway & Detached Double Garage * Generous South Facing Rear Garden * Freehold, UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC - D *
Few homes can say that they offer as much space and generous accommodation as this substantial abode. Tucked away at the end of an established and sought after family orientated road, lies this five bedroom property, spanning around 2,735 sq ft (including the garage,) and with a well presented interior, viewing is surly a must. The road is quite peaceful, yet remains within only a short walk of popular local schools and shops, making it an ideal setting for any growing family searching for the balance of peace and convenience. The property is flexible to be used as five or six bedrooms and benefits from being freehold and having no onward chain, so call Smart Move now on[use Contact Agent Button] to see what just may be your next dream home.
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, ground floor WC, lounge, dining room, generous open plan family dining kitchen which spans the width of the property and a separate utility room completes the ground floor. To the first floor is a central landing with stairs leading to both the ground and second floors, bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, bedroom two, which also has fitted wardrobes and an en suite, bedroom three, first floor study / home office (which could also be utilised as a further bedroom,) and the first floor family bathroom round off the first floor accommodation. To the second floor is a central landing, large walk-in store room, bedroom four, which has fitted wardrobes and an en suite and bedroom five, also with an en suite off. Parking is available to the left-hand side of the property on the double width driveway, as well as within the detached double garage with electric front door. In front of the property is a mature lawned garden with established flower beds, whilst to the rear is the main garden. The rear garden enjoys a southerly direction and therefore is sunny and boasts a paved sun terrace, lawn, raised decked area, timber garden shed and planted flower beds bordering.
About the Local Area
Longton is a desirable village and civil parish in the west of the borough of South Ribble, Lancashire. It is about 5 miles to the south west of Preston and with excellent commuter links. The parish also includes the adjoining village of New Longton. Within Longton village itself is an excellent range of boutique independent local shops as well as larger chain stores, such as Booths supermarket. Local schools are within a short distance of this property and are all well regarded locally. Nearby also is Longton Brickcroft, which has been transformed into a nature reserve and public open space. It was declared a Local Nature Reserve by South Ribble Borough Council in 1998. The Brickcroft is of particular interest to birdwatchers and botanists with seating and footpaths making it accessible for most visitors. A purpose built visitor centre contains informative displays on the site's history, local wildlife and the environment.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: