- Located in one of the most sought after avenues in Lower Parkstone
- No forward chain
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Attractive timber summer house with power & light
- Generous lounge and dining room linked by an archway
- 2 Attractive fireplaces
- 4 bedrooms with the master having a splendid bay window
- Driveway & tandem garage
- Beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the house
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
**No forward chain**Located in one of the most sought after and peaceful avenues in Lower Parkstone is this charming four bedroom detached family home which we believe to have been built in the 1920’s with many character features including large bay windows, panelled doors and a beautiful two tier staircase to a galleried landing with art deco balustrade. The property is set behind electronically controlled gates and includes 2 reception rooms, a stunning family kitchen/breakfast room, a tandem garage, just 350 yards from Parkstone Golf Course and ¾ of a mile from Ashley Cross.
• 2,219 sq ft of spacious accommodation
• Impressive entrance hall with a delightful 2 tier stairway leading to a galleried landing
• Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room in high gloss white and wood grain units, including a range of integrated Neff appliances including an integrated dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, induction hob twin ovens and a breakfast bar
• Attractive timber summer house with power and light
• Double doors which open from the kitchen onto the rear garden
• Generous lounge and dining room linked by an archway, with attractive fireplaces in both, one being open and the other having a contemporary fitted gas fire.
• 4 bedrooms with the master having a splendid bay window
• Driveway and parking for several vehicles
• Tandem garage measuring 32’ 4” x 13’ 8”
• Wood effect flooring throughout
• Beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the house, having a tranquil setting with a beautiful summer house and an ornate pond surrounded by patio ideal for outside entertaining.
Gleneagles Avenue is a delightful, leafy, residential setting approximately three quarters of a mile from Ashley Cross with its excellent range of independent shops, restaurants and bars as well as the mainline railway station. The superb Parkstone Golf Club is just 350 yards away. Poole Town Centre is just over 2 miles away and Bournemouth Town Centre is just over 3 miles away. The shops at Penn Hill are less than 1 mile away as are those at Lilliput Village and the sandy bathing beaches that the area is famous for are less than 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATE: D
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: