- Substantial Semi Detached Residence
- Stylish High End Interior
- Large West Facing Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Superb Panoramic Views Towards the Sea
- Arranged Over 3 Levels (142.2 sq m or 1530 sq ft)
- 3 Double Bedrooms and Dressing Room
- 3 Bath/Shower Room (1 En-suite)
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
City Academy Whitehawk (0.4mi.)
Bevendean Primary School (0.8mi.)
St Mark's CofE Primary School (0.8mi.)
* Priced To Sell ! * A substantial and stylish 3 double bedroom semi detached residence with garage and large West facing garden and spectacular views of the surrounding area and sea beyond. The high spec interior is arranged over three levels and is well equipped with three bath/shower rooms (one en-suite) plus dressing room attached to the master bedroom. Generous amounts of living space which are lavishly finished with a real eye for detail in modern neutral tones and solid oak flooring flow through the ground floor. The contemporary high end kitchen comes fully equipped with integrated appliances including twin ovens, dishwasher and wine cooler which leads through to the dining area. The property has a wide entrance hall and landing giving a real sense of space and the bath/shower rooms are extremely well appointed. The property is considered a cut above the rest and has to be seen to fully appreciate the quality and care that has been invested in it. Please call to arrange a viewing and prepare to be bowled over!
Front Garden - Block paved with off road parking for 3 cars.
Porch - Tiled floor with storage for shoes.
Entrance Hall - Solid oak flooring, dado rails, stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard housing utilities. Frosted window to side.
Living Room - 4.55m x 4.02m (14'11" x 13'2") - Large window to front. Log burning stove with mantle and solid oak flooring.
Spacious Kitchen - Well equipped with range of eye and base level units with solid oak worktops and tiled splash backs. Numerous built in appliances including, double ovens, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge/freezer. 5 gas ring hob with extractor hood over and 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap with drinking water function situated below window overlooking rear garden. Doorway leading to:
Dining Area - 3.21m x 2.78m (10'6" x 9'1") - Solid oak flooring with sliding doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory - 2.60m x 1.97m (8'6" x 6'5") - Views overlooking rear with door to garden.
Landing - Window frosted to side. Double storage cupboard housing water cylinder and airing cupboard. Door to stairs leading to second floor.
Shower Room - Fully tiled with solid oak shelving, corner shower cubicle, low flush WC with concealed cistern, corner wall hung basin with mixer tap, towel rail, frosted window to rear.
Bathroom - Fully tiled with full size bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC with concealed cistern, heated towel rail with frosted window to rear.
Bedroom - 3.41m x 3.13m (11'2" x 10'3") - Window to rear overlooking garden with panoramic views beyond, range of built in wardrobes, storage unit with desk area. Dimmer lights.
Bedroom - 4.63m x 3.41m (15'2" x 11'2") - Large double bedroom with window to front, laminate flooring. Dimmer light switch.
Office - 3.16m x 2.33m (10'4" x 7'7") - Range of built in storage cupboards, solid wood flooring, stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom With En-Suite And Walk In Wardrobe - 5.84m x 5.46m (19'1" x 17'10") - Spacious with laminate flooring, Velux windows to front and rear. Additional eaves storage. Walk in wardrobe with light and hanging space and shelving.
En Suite Shower Room - Cubicle shower, fully tiled with wall hung wash hand basin with hot/cold taps, low flush WC, heated towel rail.
Rear Garden - Good sized West facing rear garden approximately 80ft in length. Walled and fenced boundaries. Additional side access. Raised patio area taking advantage of sea and woodland views, steps leading down to further patio and decked area, rear section laid to lawn with planting areas.
Garage - Accessed via shared driveway with up and over door.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: