- Student Accommodation
- All inclusive (inc gas, electric, water)
- Super Fast Broadband
- No Deposit
- Laundry Facilities
- Close to University
- Close to Town Centre
- Availability date: 1 Sep 2019
- Available as furnished or unfurnished
4 Bed Shared House, Oxford Place, PL1 5AJ
4 Rooms Available for September 2019
A lovely property not to be missed, located within 3 minutes of the main University Campus and a short stroll from the City Centre! This property has undergone renovation works each year, but also benefits from having its quirky characteristics remain! This property consists of 4 double bedrooms, one bathroom, a large kitchen/lounge area. This is one you have to see for yourself!
1 Medium double bedroom - £90 per week, per room (Includes: Gas, Water, Electric, WiFi & Communal TV Licence).
1 Large double bedroom - £92 per week, per room (Includes: Gas, Water, Electric, WiFi & Communal TV Licence).
1 Extra Large double bedroom - £99 per week, per room (Includes: Gas, Water, Electric, WiFi & Communal TV Licence).
1 Large en-suite double bedroom - £105 per week, per room (Includes: Gas, Water, Electric, WiFi & Communal TV Licence).
Plymouth University – Less than a 3 minute walk.
Plymouth City Centre – Less than a 1 minute walk.
Plymouth Train Station – Less than a 3 minute walk.
Sainsbury's – Less than a 1 minute walk.
What we think:
“This property is a joy to visit, has so much character!”
– Jordan, Sales Negotiator.
* The majority of our contracts are 50 weeks, running from the 1st September 2019 to the 15th August 2020, a very limited amount of our properties offer shorter contracts, the ones that do not, occasional exceptions can be made on a case by case basis, when we refer them directly to the landlord. Our all-inclusive utility rates cover you for a fair usage amount, which has been taken over years of experience with student utility usage in accordance with the current rates. We do not guarantee any permit parking, we advise each of our potential future housemates to check with the local city council themselves, to confirm the parking or permit situation for the relevant property. Full time students will be exempt from council tax. We do not take any form of deposit when you apply for one of our Student properties. On these properties, we require a UK based guarantor, or for a substantial amount of rent to be paid upfront, subject to reference and credit checks.*
Please refer to the terms and conditions section on our website, for answers to any other queries.
See more properties like this: