- £150 for the first three months (soft landing period)
- £175 for the following three months
- Bills included
- Super fast broadband included
- Desk and work space furniture included
- Free business support
- Free conference space
- Free tea and coffee facilities
Business Centre - Leeds Digital Hub
Digital and creative businesses with ambitions to grow are invited to join our inspirational tech office and co-working space, Leeds Digital Hub.
Leeds Digital Hub provides digital, creative and media businesses with a supportive environment, and access to university expertise that facilitates collaborative working and onsite support to grow your business. Delivered in partnership with The Yorkshire Post and with onsite support from them, this University Business Centre is situated in prestigious modern city centre office space with extensive views over Leeds City Centre, inspiring creative thinking.
Base your business with us to benefit from Leeds Beckett University business advice and mentoring, professional training and development as well as access to knowledge transfer and research expertise. You will also have the opportunity to attend free innovation networking events, where leading experts and entrepreneurs come together to inspire and support business growth.
Our graduates, with qualifications relevant to your business are available to employ on student placements or long term contracts. We also work with a range of business partners to provide you with trusted legal, professional and financial advice.
You will also have opportunities to pitch collaborative ideas to The Yorkshire Post and promote your business, free of charge, in the business pages of The Yorkshire Post.
Any business can access our business lounges for free and book to use our events and meeting space at reasonable rates. Please contact us for more details.
- A prestigious Leeds city centre-registered business address.
- Private office space or co-working facilities with high speed broadband in an attractive modern office environment.
- Office access 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Flexible monthly contracts, inclusive of business rates.
- Free Leeds based legal, professional and accountancy clinics.
- Free access to our executive business lounges, including our locations across Yorkshire.
- Free use of private meeting space for 4 hours per month and discounted rates thereafter.
- University business support, training and mentoring. *terms and conditions apply
- Free Innovation network events with guest speakers.
- Opportunities to work with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Regular exclusive training and events with the Yorkshire Post team.
- Guaranteed regular coverage to promote your business in the business pages of The Yorkshire Post.
- Discounted use of The Yorkshire Post's events and conferencing spaces.
- Professional reception services.
- Phone line for a small additional charge.
- Support to access top quality graduate talent with the skills your business needs.
- Access to independent academic research expertise relevant to your business.
- The opportunity to take part in a knowledge transfer activities.
- Funding for innovation and business growth. *criteria apply
- One year's free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events.