- Immaculate Presentation
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Private Off Road Driveway
- Close to A45 Coventry Road
- Close to all local Amenities
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating C
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Large Private Garden
- Available now
- Long term let
This Property is conveniently located just off the A45 Coventry Road on Wagon Lane benefits from a private driveway off the main road and two allocated car parking spaces. The property is a modern new build and is in immaculate condition.
As you enter the generous hallway, you have direct access to the kitchen which leads through to a spacious lounge/dining room (all fully tiled in granite) The kitchen comes with fully integrated appliances and plenty of workspace, fitted with stylish units for storage. Appliances include a gas cooker, electric oven, large fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The downstairs WC links to the lounge/dining room at the rear. which, in turn provides direct access to a large enclosed garden. The garden is fully lawned allowing for easy maintenance. There is additional access at the side of the property from the driveway.
The first floor consists of two large double bedrooms decorated and carpeted in neutral tones. The master bedroom being towards the back of the house overlooking the garden. The Jack and Jill bathroom, which is fully floor tiled consists of a white pearl bath suite with an electric shower and glazed screen.
With direct access to the A45 Coventry Road (and all the main motorway networks and commuter routes), Birmingham International Airport, train station, NEC and Resorts World all just a few minutes drive away, as are Birmingham City and Solihull (Touchwood) Town Centres. Olton Primary school and Lyndon School are within walking distance in addition to a number of local superstores including Morrisons, Tesco and Aldi as well as several restaurants.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: