£4 pcm | £48 pa | 4,000 - 10,000 sq ft
Land to rent
Unit 2, Slaters Road, Stanningley, Leeds LS28 6EY, Slaters Road , Stanningley , Leeds , LS28 6EY
- Industrial unit
- Internal office accommodation
- Self-contained yard
- EPC Rating D
7,018 sq.ft (651.99 sq.m)
Internal office accommodation
RENTAL £4.00 per square foot per annum plus VAT, exclusive of business rates
The unit is a single storey building, being a steel portal frame, clad in brick and part metal sheet.
TOTAL 7,018 sq.ft (651.99 sq. m.)
Front designated tarmacadamed yard with parking facilities.
Mains water, drainage and three phase electricity are connected to the property.
Current Rateable Value: £32,500
Uniform Business Rate 2016/2017: 49.7p in the £
The property is offered for a term to be negotiated on a full repairing and insuring basis at a rental of £4.00 (Four Pounds) per square foot per annum plus VAT, exclusive of business rates, payable monthly or quarterly in advance by standing order.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
VAT is payable in addition to all purchase prices and rental on this property.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of D.
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.